Owner and Operator AquaFix Basement Waterproofing, Solutions, Inc.
Matt Rozema was born in Holland and immigrated to Canada with his parents and brother in 1965 when he was just eight years old. He was raised and educated in the Trenton area, 100 miles east of Toronto, Ontario. Upon completing grade 13 with honors at East Northumberland Secondary School, at the age of 18, Matt started a construction business. This successful business venture over the next 40 years included insulation, siding, roofing, home construction, general construction, land development, subdivision development, and apartment rentals. Matt also has several different business interests both on his own and with various partners. Matt has been heavily involved in the real estate business and held a Real Estate License in Ontario for two years. Currently, Matt resides in Trenton, Ontario.
To say that Matt understands housing construction is a massive understatement! Matt has overseen construction projects ranging from $1000 to over $1 million. For his entire working career of over 40 years, Matt has been involved in various aspects of construction and real estate. In particular, Matt has extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in foundation construction and repairs. As owner and President of AquaFix Basement Waterproofing Solutions, Inc., Matt devotes 100% of his time and energy in this
For more information on Matt’s career, see below.
More on Matt Rozema’s Career
- Past President Rozema Insulation and Siding LTD.
- Past President Rozema Construction LTD.
- Past President International Blasting Mats Technology
- Past Vice President Ontario Land Holding Co.
- Owner Rozema Builders
- Owner Aquafix
- Upper Management, Office Management, Project Management
- Land Development
- Management of 10 employees in 3 crews – 1983
- Management of up to 51 employees in 8 crews – 1991
- Construction jobs from $1,000 to $1,000,000
- Land development $10,000 to $800,000
- Annual sales of up to $3.3 million
- New home construction 36+ years
- Apartment rentals property management of 28 units
- 2 years in Real Estate as a sales agent
- 3 years President Blasting Mat sales and shop management
- Achieved 53% sales increase in 1 1/2 years
- Equipment repairs and improvements
- Project Consultant – Production Methods Enhancement
- Project Consultant, Blasting Mat assembly machine enhancement
- International Export Project management in Research, Sales, Contracts and Development
- Equipment development and systems research
- Financial coordination
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in foundation construction and repairs
Matt is now the Owner and President of AquaFix Basement Waterproofing Solutions, Inc. where he devotes 100% of his time and energy.